Amblers Aldingham is a pair of non-safety dealer boots made by Amblers. They are made of water-resistant nubuck leather with an internal waterproof membrane and have a flexible energy-absorbing PU/Rubber outsole. They are tested and certified to EN ISO 20347:2012 Occupational standard.
The Aldingham boots are lightweight and flexible, making them comfortable to wear all day long. They are also durable and water-resistant, making them ideal for a variety of work environments. The boots have a twin-side gusset for added comfort and a pull-on design for easy on and off.
- Flexible and lightweight dealer boot with elastic gussets
- Water-resistant Nubuck leather upper
- Internal waterproof membrane
- Durable full leather rear pull-on loop
- TPU heel support
- Removable high-density PU footbed
- Injected PU welt and midsole for excellent energy absorption
- Antistatic, heat-resistant Nitrile rubber outsole
- Conforms to EN ISO 20347:2012 OB WR SRA safety standards
- Upper Outer Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Waterproof Membrane
- Sole Material: PU/Rubber
If you are looking for a comfortable, durable, and water-resistant pair of boots, the Amblers Aldingham boots are a great option.
- We ship on business days, Monday - Friday, excluding national bank holidays.
- We offer free standard delivery for all UK orders, usually sent via Royal Mail. This service typically delivers in 2-5 days, depending on location.
- Orders placed on weekends will be dispatched on Monday.
|Services||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
|2-5 working days, Monday - Saturday||Free|
|1-2 working days, Monday - Saturday||£6.95|
Returns accepted in line with our Returns & Refund Policy.