Returns & Refund Policy
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICYTo ensure a stress-free holiday shopping experience, we are extending our return policy for orders placed between December 1st, 2023, and December 24th, 2023. All items purchased during this period can be returned for a full refund until January 31st, 2024.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Ordering online doesn't always go as planned, unfortunately, however, we will gladly accept your return of unworn merchandise purchased from www.shoestoredirect.com within 30 days from receipt of your order.
Returned items must be new, unworn or unused, and must have all outer and inner packaging materials, products with original tags, labels and gift with purchase in place.
We cannot guarantee a refund for merchandise returned after the 30 days after delivery, in this case please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO RETURN
- To initiate a return, please visit Royal Mail Online Returns website.
- After your label is generated, you can also arrange a parcel collection (no printer required) by visiting: https://send.royalmail.com/collect/youritems
- Please ensure you take care when returning your product. You are required to take the items to a local Post Office or Delivery Office with a return label attached to the outer package. Please ask for a Proof of Postage and retain this until you have received your refund.
- So we can process your return request as soon as possible, please provide your order number and the return reason.
- Your order number can be found in order confirmation e-mail (e.g. #SSD1234).
- Please return footwear in the original shoe box with all tags and outer packaging in place.
- We reserve the right to refuse your return for damaged shoe boxes that are not in a resalable condition.
If you have any questions or if you need any assistance, please let us know and we will do our best to help.
CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS
We comply fully with the Consumer Rights Act providing:
- Your order is returned within 14 days of notifying us of your intention to return or within 30 days after delivery.
- Your order is returned in full.
- Your order is returned suitable for re-sale in original box with all labels and packaging in place.
Standard delivery costs will be refunded if we are informed of your intent to return within 14 days of delivery, and then sent back to us within the next 14 days from this point.
To return an order using your own carrier, items should be returned to the following address:
1A Edison Court
Should you be posting your item, please ensure you use a tracked service as we aren’t responsible for any items lost in transit to us.
Once your item has been received back to our Returns Department, a refund will be processed in up to 5 working days. You’ll be notified by email when your refund has been processed.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEM/SIZE
Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com if you believe you received a faulty, incorrect item/size from us before returning at your own cost. We are unable to credit back postage costs so please contact us before returning at your own cost. So we can process your request as soon as possible, please enclose a little note with your order number and the return reason.
We do not currently offer exchanges for items you wish to return for a different item or size. If you wish to order a different pair or change the size of your product, we advise that you return the item to us and place an additional order to avoid delay and disappointment. Once we receive your return, please allow up to 5 working days for a refund to be credited to your original payment method.
Shipping costs are non-refundable for Royal Mail 24 and Next Day Delivery services. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Standard delivery costs will be refunded in full.
INCORRECT DELIVERY DETAILS
It's important to make sure that you provide correct delivery information while placing an order. In case you provide incorrect delivery information such as wrong house name, number, or postcode, making it impossible to deliver the order and it gets returned to our warehouse, a postage fee of £3.95 will be charged and deducted from the refund. This fee covers the cost of the initial delivery attempt.
Therefore, we strongly advise you to review your delivery information carefully before placing an order to avoid any inconvenience and additional charges.
If you have any further questions please contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org