Part of the D of E collection, a range of walking boots from Hi-Tec included in the Duke of Edinburgh Award's Expedition Kit List. These boots are specifically selected, tried and tested for participants in D of E expeditions.
- Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Ghillie and rustproof hardware lacing system provides a snug and secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue provides extreme comfort
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain
- Removable moulded EVA footbed delivers underfoot cushioning
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability
- Impact-absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- M-D Traction outsole improves grip walking both up and downhill
- We ship on business days, Monday - Friday, excluding national bank holidays.
- We offer free standard delivery for all UK orders, usually sent via Royal Mail. This service typically delivers in 2-5 days, depending on location.
- Orders placed on weekends will be dispatched on Monday.
|Services||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
|2-5 working days, Monday - Saturday||Free|
|1-2 working days, Monday - Saturday||£6.95|
Returns accepted in line with our Returns & Refund Policy.