The Cotswold Wychwood Low Mens Waterproof Hiking Shoes are a great choice for those looking for a comfortable and durable pair of shoes for hiking or other outdoor activities. The shoes are made from a combination of leather and textile materials, which provides both support and breathability. They also feature a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry in wet weather. The shoes have a Vibram outsole that provides excellent traction on a variety of surfaces, and they also have a padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
This men's hiking trainer has a superior grip for muddy trails. The upper is eco-conscious being made from 85% of rPET (recycled plastic bottles). Included speed lacing hooks and a waterproof membrane.
- 85% recycled PET upper
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- EVA footbed
- Dual-density rubber/python sole
- Speed lacing hooks
- Upper Outer Material: Recycled Plastic+Synthetic PU
- Lining Material: Mesh
- Sole Material: Rubber
- We ship on business days, Monday - Friday, excluding national bank holidays.
- We offer free standard delivery for all UK orders, usually sent via Royal Mail. This service typically delivers in 2-5 days, depending on location.
- Orders placed on weekends will be dispatched on Monday.
|Services||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
|2-5 working days, Monday - Saturday||Free|
|1-2 working days, Monday - Saturday||£6.95|
Returns accepted in line with our Returns & Refund Policy.