The Caterpillar Typhoon SBH Thinsulate Composite Toe Safety Boots are a great choice for workers who need a durable, comfortable, and protective boot. They are made with a water-resistant full-grain leather upper that will keep your feet dry and protected in wet conditions. The boots also have a Thinsulate lining that provides cold insulation up to -17 degrees Fahrenheit. The Typhoon SBH boots are equipped with a composite toe that provides the same level of protection as a steel toe but is lighter and more comfortable. The boots also have a puncture-resistant outsole and an energy-absorbing midsole that provides all-day comfort.
- Thinsulate lined for cold insulation that can resist up to -17 degrees
- Water-resistant, full-grain leather upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
- Tough and durable rubber outsole that provides excellent grip
- Composite toe: same great protection but non-metallic and lighter than traditional steel
- Energy absorption, puncture resistant and with a heat resistant outsole
- Non-metallic: ideal for those working in aviation
- Half moulded fully waterproof TPU galosh
- Moulded EVA midsole offers additional shock absorption and all-day comfort
- We ship on business days, Monday - Friday, excluding national bank holidays.
- We offer free standard delivery for all UK orders, usually sent via Royal Mail. This service typically delivers in 2-5 days, depending on location.
- Orders placed on weekends will be dispatched on Monday.
|Services||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
|2-5 working days, Monday - Saturday||Free|
|1-2 working days, Monday - Saturday||£6.95|
Returns accepted in line with our Returns & Refund Policy.