AS503 ELDER is an eco-friendly 8" hi-top unisex safety boot made from 57% pre-consumer recycled leather, 100% recycled mesh PET lining, and 15% recycled rubber outsole. It features a full safety non-metallic impact and compression-resistant composite toe cap, metal-free puncture-resistant midsole, and a full-length YKK® side zipper for easy wear and removal. The boot also includes an oil and heat-resistant outsole with slip-resistant and antistatic construction, making it ideal for use on supermarket or airport flooring where static can build up during the day.
- Fully Non-Metal First Safety Boot Made with 57% Recycled Pre-Consumer Leather
- Recycled Mesh Lining
- Recycled Mesh Tongue and Padded Collar
- YKK Side Zip for Easy Access
- Recycled Mesh Lined Removable PU Footbed
- Moulded PU Scuff Cap for Extra Durability
- Injected PU Midsole Enhances Comfort and Shock Absorption
- 15% Recycled Rubber in Outsole
- Outsole Heat Resistant to 300 Degrees
- Oil Resistant Outsole
- We ship on business days, Monday - Friday, excluding national bank holidays.
- We offer free standard delivery for all UK orders, usually sent via Royal Mail. This service typically delivers in 2-5 days, depending on location.
- Orders placed on weekends will be dispatched on Monday.
|Services||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
|2-5 working days, Monday - Saturday||Free|
|1-2 working days, Monday - Saturday||£6.95|
Returns accepted in line with our Returns & Refund Policy.