If you are looking for a comfortable and stylish pair of clogs, the FitFlop Gogh Pro Superlight Clogs are a great option. They are made with high-quality materials and feature a supportive footbed that helps to reduce impact and provide all-day comfort. The clogs also have a slip-resistant sole that makes them ideal for use in wet or slippery conditions.
The FitFlop Gogh Pro Superlight Clogs are a great choice for women who are looking for comfortable and stylish footwear that can be worn for everyday activities. These work clogs are a favourite with healthcare, hospitality, retail and leisure professionals.
- FitFlop's lightweight, super cushioned work clogs are lifesavers for anyone on their feet all day.
- Add padded wipeable leather uppers, breathable linings, and a wear-up-or-down strap, and they're unbeatable.
- Tested for slip-resistance on wet surfaces (SATRA TM144:2011 & ASTM F2913-11).
- The lightweight version of FitFlop's Microwobbleboard midsoles diffuses underfoot pressure, reduces impact and delivers all-day comfort and support.
- Upper Outer Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Sole Material: EVA/Rubber
Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship on business days, Monday - Friday, excluding national bank holidays.
- For all UK orders, we offer free standard delivery, which is usually sent via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days, depending on location.
- Any orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday and after 2pm on a Friday will mean your order will be dispatched on Monday.
- As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
ORDER TRACKINGWe rely on a global network of shipping partners (DPD, Parcelforce) as well as local postal services (Royal Mail, Evri) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
UK SHIPPING COSTS
|Services||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
Royal Mail Standard
|2-5 working days, Monday - Saturday||Free|
Royal Mail 24
|1-2 working days, Monday - Saturday||£6.95|
Next Day Delivery
|1-2 working days, Monday - Friday||£10.95|
STANDARD DELIVERYWe offer a free Royal Mail standard delivery for all orders. Orders will normally arrive between 2-5 working days. This applies only to mainland UK postal addresses.
ROYAL MAIL 24We also offer Royal Mail 24 delivery service for £6.95. Orders will normally arrive between 1-2 working days. This applies only to mainland UK postal addresses.
NEXT DAY DELIVERYWe offer DPD next working day delivery of £10.95 for all orders. This applies only to mainland UK postal addresses. Orders will normally arrive between 1-2 working days. Next day delivery to the Scottish Highland can take between 3 - 4 working days to arrive. To ensure next working day delivery; orders will need to be submitted before 2pm Monday - Friday.
Please Note: Any orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday and after 2pm on a Friday will mean your order will be dispatched on Monday.
Working Days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
TIMING OF ORDERSWe process orders in our warehouse from 9am to 2pm Monday to Friday. Therefore, if your order is placed on a bank holiday, after 2pm, late on a Friday or on the weekend, please expect a delay. Standard deliveries will normally arrive in 2-5 working days. Next day delivery orders will normally arrive between 1-2 working days. Next day delivery to the Scottish Highland and Scottish Islands can take between 3 - 4 working days to arrive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSWe're sorry, but due to the high cost of customs duty and additional taxes, we currently do not offer international shipping.
BANK HOLIDAY DELIVERYOver national UK bank holidays, delivery will be delayed. Orders will be fulfilled on the next working day and will take 3-5 working days to be delivered.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Returns accepted in line with our returns policy